No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Outlook has blank screen?

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Replies |
  • This post has 1 verified answer |
Answered (Verified) This question is answered
I have changed all my DNS settings with my host but the email for my account is still not working?

When I click on Outlook I get a blank screen?

Do I have to delete the onmicrosoft.com domain? or make my own domain the primary domain?

I've added all DNS settings and added a user for the mail box. Can't think of anything I'd of done wrong?

Basically whenever I click on Outlook it just shows a blank screen.

Another problem I have is when I try and add sharepoint facility for my domain it is greyed out and not available to be selected??

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

• Post Points: 5
Verified Answer
  • Issue Resolution:

As confirmed on our call we accessed the OWA mailbox via http://mail.office365.com.

At the next attempt the Online Portal was connecting to the OWA mailbox so it may have been a dns replication delay.

Also we were able to add you as an owner in the Sharepoint Collection so you can administer the SharePoint site in future using the own domain main account.

To configure Outlook 2007/2010 for mailbox access simply add a new profile in outlook and use the display name / email address and password to have the mailbox configure using the autodiscover service automatically.

• Not Ranked
    • Post Points: 0
All Replies
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)