No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Cannot access team site after switching to custom domain

• This post has 2 Replies |
  • 2 Followers
  • Hello,

I have cleared my whole browser (as well as used a different browser on a different PC) plus purged my DNS cache. About 8 hours ago I changed the Public website address from xxxx.sharepoint.com to www.xxxxxx.asia  and it successfully did so.

When I access www.xxxxx.com/teamsite it redirects to http://xxxxxx.sharepoint.com/teamsite/_layouts/Authenticate.aspx?Source=%2Fteamsite where the error starts:

Google Chrome could not load the webpage because xxxx.sharepoint.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.

Please advise what solution I have.

Thanks,

Justin

• Hi Justin,

This is Tim with Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support.

Could you please try to access your public-facing site and team site again and let me know what happens. It does take some time for everything to propagate and show up correctly. Also, if you are having the issue, please provide me with your domain so that I can take a look at it and direct you with what will need to be done.

I will continue to monitor this thread and wait for your reply.

Thanks,

Tim Muth

Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

• Hi Justin,

Have you been able to access your public-facing website and your team site? Please let me know if you are having any other issues.

Thanks,

Tim Muth

Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)