No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Office 365 Admin App

• Starting today, Office 365 service administrators can connect to their organization's Office 365 service status from wherever they are with the Office 365 Admin app. If you're looking for support for the Office 365 Admin App, check out our Frequently Asked Questions post. If you need additional support, please ask a question in this forum.

3 out of 4 people found this post helpful.

• Hey!

have installed that nice app on my Windows Phone 8 and going good but cant logging in with my username and password working on my two computers and have administrator user rights. global

says could not use that service and is an green down is healty

• Why will that work on my laptop log in to office 365 but that app om my windows phone 8 will not logging into says :

Can´t reach the service . Try again in few minutes"  i have admin rigths logging in

hope came an update sone will not install when is not working for me

• Hi - here are a couple of things to try:

1. Make sure you are able to sign in to portal.microsoftonline.com with the same username and password you are using on the Office 365 admin app

2. Make sure you are able to access service health dashboard after signing in to portal.microsoftonline.com - if you cannot access the service health dashboard in the portal you do not have administrator permissions and will not be able to sign into the Office 365 admin app

3. Check your windows phone 8 to ensure it can connect to either your cellular network provider or a Wi-Fi network.  Check your phone Settings to ensure airplane mode is off.  Can you connect to a web page with Internet Explorer?

I hope this helps!

Regards.

• 1. Make sure you are able to sign in to portal.microsoftonline.com with the same username and password you are using on the Office 365 admin app

2. Make sure you are able to access service health dashboard after signing in to portal.microsoftonline.com - if you cannot access the service health dashboard in the portal you do not have administrator permissions and will not be able to sign into the Office 365 admin app

3. Check your windows phone 8 to ensure it can connect to either your cellular network provider or a Wi-Fi network.  Check your phone Settings to ensure airplane mode is off.  Can you connect to a web page with Internet Explorer?

I hope this helps!

Regards.

Hey!

1. yes i can logging in  but not that app but Internet Explorer on my phone working good

2. have global administrators rigths

3. i can connect to my wifi network

perhaps is Another language when logging via website is on Swedish app is on English mayby that is wrong

but will not work for me of course will wait tå next uppdate

• I also have the issue that if I try to login to the app I get "Can't reach the service.  Try again in a few minutes.".

I installed the app quite some time ago and have tried it numerous times over the period to no avail.

I am the main tenant admin, my net connection is fine and I am using the right credentials.

At the bottom of the login screen it says that the Office 365 sign in service is healthy.

• I can't find this app in the windows store. Is this available for desktop computers or just mobile devices?

• This is just a mobile app.

• Thems the iOS version coming?