How to i remove an out bound ms server from a blacklist

This question is not answered This question is not answered
i emailed a google account from our office365 account and got.
Received: from na01-bl2-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-bl2lp0207.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [207.46.163.207])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id o10si463650qas.28.2013.11.07.10.54.57

i then got a bounce that it's a black listed address.
check with MS
That ip Is on some blacklists
blacklist:207.46.163.207

blacklist:207.46.163.207 Monitor This blacklist
We notice you are on a blacklist. Click here for some suggestions
Checking 207.46.163.207 against 92 known blacklists...
Listed 2 times with 4 timeouts

Blacklist Reason TTL ResponseTime
LISTED BACKSCATTERER Return codes were: 127.0.0.2 Detail 2041 78 Ignore
LISTED Chile DNSBL Return codes were: 127.0.0.4 Detail 86341 94 Ignor

according to http://mxtoolbox.com/

what can i do to correct?
All Replies
  • Hi David,

According to the description, I have known that the IP: 207.46.163.207 is on the blacklist. This is an Exchange Online Protection IP Address (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn163583%28v=exchg.150%29.aspx). To make sure which server blocks the email and to remove the IP address from the blacklist, I suggest you provide the whole Non-deliver Report to me.

Thanks,
    April Zhou

• If I have the same issue, where can I send you a copy of my undeliverable message?

• Hi David & Melanie

I would like to collect the detailed information of Non-deliver Report. To protect your privacy, I have sent a private message with subject <Information Request>. To access it, please do the steps below:
    • Go to the Your details section on the right side of the community site.
    • Click Private messages.
    • Click the subject title of the response to read the message.
    • You can reply by using the form that displays.
    • Click Submit Reply.

Best Regards,
    April Zhou

• Hi Melanie,

From the non-delivery report, I know the recipient delivered the error message:
    Recipient not authorized, your IP has been found on a block list

Based on the current situation, I would like to confirm more information:
    1. Do you get the non-delivery report every time you send the email?
    2. If srubenstein is the only one, please let him add your email address into the safe sender.
    3. Does the same issue happen when other people send email to srubenstein?

In addition, according to the error message, I find the root cause of the issue is different from the original issue’s. The original issue happened because the Exchange Online Protection IP Address was blocked by the server, which is on the sender’s side.

As a result, I suggest you post a new thread in our Office365 forum where there will be an engineer focusing on the new issue. And please cover the information above in the new thread for troubleshooting. Your understanding will be highly appreciated.

Hi David,

I have not heard from you for a while, are there any updates on your side?   
    Best Regards,
    April Zhou

• I am still getting the problem sporadically - having said that - i am also not getting any of the updates made to this forum..

so i am manually reviewing and updating this response..

• Hi David,

To troubleshoot the issue, could you please send me the whole non-delivery report via the private message? I have sent a private message with the subject <Information Request>. To access it, please do the steps below:

• Go to the Your details section on the right side of the community site.
    • Click Private messages.
    • Click the subject title of the response to read the message.
    • You can reply by using the form that displays.
    • Click Submit Reply.

Thanks,
    April Zhou

• Hi David,

Have you checked the private message I sent to you two days ago? Could you please update me on the status of the issue?

Thanks,

April Zhou