SKyDrive Pro setup

This question has suggested answer(s) This question has suggested answer(s)
Yesterday I started setting up two users in Office 365.  The first user SkyDrive Pro set up took about 30 minutes and the second user SkyDrive Pro hast still not set up after 22 hours.  Is there a reason for this?  Is there anything I can do to speed the process up?
All Replies
  • Hi ULCC,

Based on your description, I would suggest you  remove the license and re-assign it to see if it works.  Here are the steps to remove and re-assign a license:
    1. Login to Office 365, and click users and groups on the left pane.
    2. Select the user and click edit.
    3. In the licenses section, remove SharePoint Online license and re-assign it after 30 minutes.
    After performing the steps above, please check if SkyDrive Pro  works.

If the issue persists, I'd like to confirm what error message it is? Is it  something like “ We’re Almost Ready”? If this is the case,  usually, it takes no more than 24 hours to finish the service provision. If the issue persists after you have signed up for this Office 365 trial account 24 hours, the provision seems to be stuck on the server side. We will check the issue for you.

To further investigate this issue, I would like to collect the following information:
    1. What is the Office 365 plan you are using, SmallBusiness or Enterprise?
    2. Are you a paid customer or on a trial (regarding your current account)?
    3. Your geographic location, such as EMEA, LATAM, APAC, North America...

Thanks for your understanding as we work to investigate further.

Thanks,
    Nate Cui

• Hi Nate,

I have followed your instructions and it is still stuck at "We're Almost Ready".  I first started this process over 24 hours ago.  We are on the Small Business Plan and are a paid customer.  Our location is the UK

Are you able to see why we are getting stuck at "We're Almost Ready"

Thanks,

Natasha

• Hi Natasha,

Are the icons “Sites”, “SkyDrive”, and “Newsfeed” on the top navigation bar greyed out?

If they are greyed out after assigning SharePoint Online license to this user, the issue “We’re almost ready” seems to be a server side provision issue. We will check the account from the back end. To do so, the following information is very necessary: 

1. Both your custom domain (E.g. Domain.com) and the Office 365 tenant domain (E.g. contoso.onmicrosoft.com).
    2. Your company name. (You can check it at https://portal.microsoftonline.com/CompanyManagement/CompanyProfile.aspx).
    3. The default language for your site.
    4. The Team Site URL

To protect your privacy, I have sent you a private message on this. It was responded in a private message with a subject of "Information Request".

a. Please go to the "Your details" section on the right side of the community site.
    b. Click "Private messages".
    c. Click the subject title of the response to read the message.
    d. You can reply by using the form in that display to provide the information requested.

You can also check the issue periodically. If there is any progress of the issue, please post back in the forum.

Thanks,
    Monica Tong

• Hi Monica,

I have responded to your private message.  So far we are still getting the same We're Almost Ready message

Natasha

• Still on the same We're Almost Ready message.  It has been well over 24 hours since it started to set up the Sky Drive.

• Hi Natasha,

Thank you for your information. We are currently working on this issue. Please allow us a few working days to resolve this issue. I will continue keep you up to date.

Thank you for your understanding,

Amy

• Hi Natasha,

The problem should be resolved now. Please let me know if you can have the problematic account access the skydrive page.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Amy

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.