Sign up for Office 365
Learn more about Office 365
Thanks for the feedback.
I'd like to confirm the following things:
1. What plan of Office 365 are you using?
2. Does the issue occur to the documents in your SharePoint Online or Outlook Web App?
3. Does the issue also occur to the files in local?
4. Can you download the affected documents to your local?
5. Could you show me the detailed situation by saying "items come out blank"?
To better troubleshoot the issue, I suggest you perform the steps below:
1. Try printing a document which was created in your local to see if the issue persists.
2. If it works well, download the online documents to local, and print them again.
3. If the issue persists:
a. Check the Print settings of your Office program.
b. Try on another computer.
Russ, you can post the relevant screenshots here by clicking Use rich formatting in the forum and clicking the icon on the Insert Image.
After referring to the suggestion above, do you have any updates about the issue? Or if you already have figured out the solution, we would appreciate if you could share it with us.