No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

How do I now access my files in Office 365?

• 1 Follower
  • 2 Replies |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Answered (Not Verified) This question has suggested answer(s)
Microsoft has changed MS 365's format and none of my files uploaded can be located; how do I now access my files?
  • Post Points: 35
All Replies
  • Hi Dorothy,

I'm sorry that the changes about Office 365 look and feel cause some inconvenience to you. To help you find the files, can you recall where you uploaded the files before the service upgrade, your My site or the team site? The more detailed information you can provide, the more helpful it will be for troubleshooting. 

Let me specify some major links on the top navigation bar for your reference at first. 

Newsfeed – It is a new item that directs the user to their My Site and the Newsfeed page.

SkyDrive – It is a new item. This link actually takes the user to a document library in their personal site. 

Sites – It is a new item that takes the user to a list of sites that they are following. You can access the previous team site by clicking on it and choosing Team Site.

I’d appreciate it if you could provide more details and I’ll strike to help you sort it out.

Thanks,
    Maggie Li 

• Top 25 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
  • Hi Dorothy, 

I’d appreciate an update on the status of the issue. Can you share it with me when you have time? 

Thanks,
    Maggie Li 

• Top 25 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)