No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Terrible support for a non working product

• 10 days and counting and no resolution to a Sharepoint login issue. SImply can't login at all.

Support representatives don't get back to you when they say they will. Phones go to voicemails that say sorry the person has an invalid mailbox. Hours wasted on the phone, too many emails sent.

You would think Microsoft would have everything at their disposal to solve technical issues. Isn't the cloud important to them?

Calls to the support line get stopped at low end techs who cant answer any questions.

I run my own IT business, if i told a customer who's server went down, "i'll get there in 10 days" then i wouldn't have them as a customer.

Terrible support for what is a promising product. Or a stupid mistake on my part to think a big corporation could offer good support?

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Hi WarringahIT,

I am sorry that you have experienced poor quality of support. To better get your feelings expressed please use the link below and provide your feedback to Microsoft.

Microsoft Online Services Feedback

What kind of error are you receiving when you try to log in to your site? Are you able to log in to the admin portal?

• Hi WarringahIT,

Were you able to get your issue resolved, was there anything else that I could help you with?