No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

how do I add attachments to contacts

• 1 Follower
  • 1 Reply |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Answered (Not Verified) This question has suggested answer(s)
I need at attach a PDF file to each one of my contacts. I am able to do this on the Outlook client locally, however also need to access\sync that data in the cloud without use of the local Outlook client, say solely through the OWA. Please advise.
  • Post Points: 20
All Replies
  • Hi TCSD,

Do you mean you can insert a PDF file into the contact page when you create a new contact via Outlook clients?  If yes, I’ve done a lot of tests, and when I inserted a pdf file into the contact page, and clicked Save & Close. Then I signed into Office 365 Outlook Web App to review the contact information, and there was not an attachment in the contact information page.
    Also, I tried to create a new contact on Outlook Web App, and noticed there was not a button to allow me to insert an attachment.

Therefore, the feature you want is not supported at this time, and sorry for the inconvenience caused. For the further improvement of our product, please submit feedback here. If the service is requested frequently, the product team may include it in future product releases.

Thanks,
    Vivian Wang

• Top 10 Contributor
    • Male
    • Post Points: 0
    Suggested by
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)