Sign up for Office 365
Learn more about Office 365
Thanks for the feedback.
Hi Integrityarch ,
To meet your requirement, you can do the following steps:
1. Login to your Office 365.
2. Click Outlook in the top link bar.
3. Change the URL from podxxxx.outlook.com/owa to podxxxx.outlook.com/ecp.
4. In Exchange Admin Center (EAC), click recipients and then click mailboxes.
5. Double click the mailbox which you want to edit.
6. Click email address and then you will be able to detach the alias.
How are things going? If you need further assistance on this issue, please feel free to contact us.