No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Office 365 / OLSB / Windows Live ID

This question is answered This question is answered

Hello,

I Had a Office live small business account which had a private domain.  I used this account for my Microsoft Live ID, including the family safty service.  I have migrated from OLSB to Office 365, and can no longer log into widows live id to access my family safty and other windows live apps.  How to I get into my account?

Thank you.

George

Verified Answer
  • Hi George,

OLSB service has stopped at May 1. If you have transferred your account from OLSB to Office 365 according to the transition guide successfully, your emails, and website should have already been prepared well in Office 365 now. The previous OLSB account might have been disabled. If you need to login it, please contact our OLSB support. For more information about the Office Live account after transition, please refer to the Frequently asked questions.

Thanks,
    Reken Liu

All Replies
  • Hi George,

OLSB service has stopped at May 1. If you have transferred your account from OLSB to Office 365 according to the transition guide successfully, your emails, and website should have already been prepared well in Office 365 now. The previous OLSB account might have been disabled. If you need to login it, please contact our OLSB support. For more information about the Office Live account after transition, please refer to the Frequently asked questions.

Thanks,
    Reken Liu

• Hi George,

Is there any more assistance needed here?

Thanks,
    Reken Liu