No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Unable to attach files to email

• This post has 5 Replies |
  • 2 Followers
  • Hi Lynn2012,

I understand you have an issue sending emails with attachment in one computer. If I have misunderstood nothing, please feel free to let me know.

Based on your description, this issue is a client side issue. This may be caused by misconfiguration of email client or client policy as you test on another computer.

In order to trouble shoot this problem, I would like to collect the following information.
    1.Which email client are you using, Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2010?
    2.Did you try to send the email with attachment in Outlook Web App (OWA)? If so, was this mail sent out successfully?
    3.If you try to attach a file, is there any error message? If so, please post the error message to this thread.

You can add Office 365 account to email client again. Please refer to this link.
    http://help.outlook.com/en-us/140/dd936216.aspx

Thanks,
    Ray Yang

• Hi Lynn2012,

How are things going?

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. It is always our pleasure to be of assistance.

Thanks,

Ray Yang

• I have discovered that I can attach files from other computers on the network, just not this one.  I am using Outlook Web App.  There is an error message regarding something about the server. (I have not figured out how to attach an image of the message.  So now my question is how do I fix the problem on this particular computer?

• Hi Lynn2012,

Please capture the screenshot of the error message and post to this thread. It will help us to solve this problem.
    please refer to these steps.

1.Click Use rich formatting.

2.Click the button which is circled in the picture.

3.Upload the picture.

Thanks,
    Ray Yang

• Hi Lynn2012,

How are things going?

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. It is always our pleasure to be of assistance.

Thanks,

Ray Yang

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)