No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Web site gone!

This question is answered This question is answered
I spent the last month re-building my web site, slawdawgs50-60sdiner.com, going through all the pages of setting everything back up, messing with Melbourne, Australia, not being able to get my mail, and now the web site is gone. I had the public facing web site working and everything up to date. I have customers asking where my web site is! This is a web site for a business, I am paying for a site and domain that does not work. What do I have to do to get this to work?
Verified Answer
  • irstargazer,

Your domain name of slawdawgs50-60sdiner.com has expired on March 30 and you will have to renew it with MelbourneIT.

After you renewed it, then you will be able to move it to Office 365.

The cost of Office 365 subscription does not include the cost of your domain name.

• Hi irstargazer,
    First could you follow WebBuilder's suggestion and double check your domain's remaining available time?
    Second I have used your domain name and open it in the IE, your website can open and all information are there. Could you verify it again?

Best Regards
    Martin Xu
    Microsoft Office 365 Support

All Replies
  • irstargazer,

Your domain name of slawdawgs50-60sdiner.com has expired on March 30 and you will have to renew it with MelbourneIT.

After you renewed it, then you will be able to move it to Office 365.

The cost of Office 365 subscription does not include the cost of your domain name.

• Hi irstargazer,
    First could you follow WebBuilder's suggestion and double check your domain's remaining available time?
    Second I have used your domain name and open it in the IE, your website can open and all information are there. Could you verify it again?

Best Regards
    Martin Xu

• Hi irstargazer,
    Did my answer help you? Let us know if you need further assistance from us.

Best Regards
    Martin Xu

• Hey, how do you place your website on the Office365 cloud ?

We currently are running O365 for Lync, Sharepoint and Exchange.

But how do I add the website hosting to that list? Thank you

Note: we are from USA.

• Hi P41,
    If you'd like to change your public website to your own domain, you can change address in your Office Admin page. If you want to this, please follow below steps:
         > Log in to the Office 365.
         > Go to Admin page
         > Click Domains under Management section from left Navigation and go to Domains page.
         > On this page you will find a text shows like "Your SharePoint website address is xxx.sharepoint.com. | Change Address". Click Change Address and in the pop up window change the domain to your own domain. It needs time to make it work.

Best Regards
    Martin Xu

• Hi P41,
    How are things going? Let us know if you need further assistance from us.

Best Regards
    Martin Xu