No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Banned for spam

• This post has 6 Replies |
  • 4 Followers
  • Yes and me too.  

I reported a total of 8 postings as spam abuse on my first account (Ken Symicek) and it got blocked:  

Thanks Office 368 Forum.

Account Banned

You are not allowed to access this community.

Reason: Spam

Expiration Date: 2/15/2164 1:31:10 PM

They can't control the spam so they take it out on us!  

Sorry, BuildItOn365 website has expired. Links to and instructions - no longer exist.

• Looks like you used the same fix as me. I don't know how they can be so foolish as to block you, you have helped numerous users over the years and have a very recognisable identity.

Hopefully we will all get a sorry soon

• Hi,

I'm  BACK,

and thanks to 

He did a wonderful job.  He actually delivers on what he says.  

Office 365 needs more like him

Thanks JRG.

• Good news Ken, I have been talking to JRG and even referred him to your case, so hopefully he will get around to me as divsec in a while.

Regards

Divsec aka WIngrave!

• My original account has been banned for spam as well even though I most certainly have never spammed anything.

• Hi GregMS,

I would suggest you post a new thread about the detailed information of the issue you encountered and the steps you have done to resolve it, this is so we could focus on your questions and provide more specific solutions for you.

Thanks,
    Linda Wang

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)