No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Primary URL for Office 365

This question is answered This question is answered

Is there any short and light remembered url for the first page of Office 365?

This is because when I get another place I do not have the shortcut

on Office 365 on this place!

Thank you very much!

2 out of 2 people found this post helpful.

Verified Answer
  • Hello

can you explain 'when I get another place I do not have the shortcut'?

are you thinking of accessing to your SharePoint site? if, so you have to add manually a link on your Top Bar

another way is to create a browser favorite (portal.microsoftonline.com)

• Hello,

Yes the URL https://portal.microsoftonline.com/ is the official URL that you should use to access your account on any PC with a supported browser.

Thank you,

Spike

If the proposed response resolves your question please mark this question as answered so others may benefit from the suggested resolution.

All Replies
  • Hello

can you explain 'when I get another place I do not have the shortcut'?

are you thinking of accessing to your SharePoint site? if, so you have to add manually a link on your Top Bar

another way is to create a browser favorite (portal.microsoftonline.com)

• I mean on another PC!

Is the "official" url for Office 365: portal.microsoftonline.com?

Thanks for answering!

Best reg.

Croatia

• Hello,

Yes the URL https://portal.microsoftonline.com/ is the official URL that you should use to access your account on any PC with a supported browser.

Thank you,

Spike

If the proposed response resolves your question please mark this question as answered so others may benefit from the suggested resolution.

• portal.microsoftonline.com might be the official URL, but to get people to Outlook webmail, there's no good way to get them there directly.  I can't point to outlook.com because you have to have the refer string in the URL for Office 365 Enterprise

• I don't know why they don't advertise it but because I used to work for a college that used live@edu, I know that you can direct users to outlook.com and it will work just fine. I just tested it with my test o365 account and it worked great! That's easy to remember without using a cname.

• Yes, but do you have an Office 365 Enterprise account?  Or is it SMB?