Office 365 Community Blog

|
Support Made Simple

Author: Rod Paulino

Program Manager - Office 365 Experience Team

Audience:

Office 365 for professionals and small businesses

Office 365 for enterprises

Hi. I’m Rod Paulino, a Program Manager on the Office 365 Experience Team, and I’m pleased to announce the launch of Office 365’s new Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Troubleshooting support tool.

Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the tool serves as a comprehensive, self-help solution that allows you the ability to solve questions or issues you may have with the Office 365 suite of services, whether you’re a small business owner, enterprise administrator and/or end user.

The DIY Troubleshooter offers a refined set of options to guide you to a resolution as quickly and painlessly as possible. The user interface is deliberately simplified, to help you easily find your way around. You don't have to worry about interacting with a helpdesk or support agent to help you with your question or issue.

The Troubleshooter pinpoints key technical support issues and provides immediate solutions without the need to post questions to the community or submit a support request ticket. The tool’s cool and modern interface conveniently displays hundreds of possible help and support assets (i.e. Help topics, KB articles, videos, wikis, blog posts) from within the Office 365 suite. As you move through a list of troubleshooting options, the tool dynamically displays funneled-down content to lead you towards the answers you need.

The tool is so simple, documentation is overkill. All the information you need is condensed into 5 interactive panels. ;-)

But wait…there’s more! :-) At least there will be soon. By mid-November, the tool will be available in 8 languages including: Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish. We’ll continue to update the tool as new issues are identified and new content is developed.

The Office 365 DIY Troubleshooting Support Tool is free and available in the Troubleshooting section of the Office 365 Community (no registration required).

So what are you waiting for?  Check it out now! Leave a comment below and let us know what you think.

RSS
Comments
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)