• Moving mom’s real estate business to Office 365

Over the summer, I had the chance to work with my mom’s real estate business, helping her move their office to the cloud. We signed up for Office 365 for professionals and small businesses and spent the next few months evaluating, planning, and...
  • Office 365 Self Service Password Reset for Administrators - Grid User Post

Audience: Office 365 for professionals and small businesses Office 365 for enterprises The Grid is full of Office 365 experts that are brimming with great information. The Grid User Post blog series will expose some of The Grid's best...
  • Exciting Day for Office 365

It has been an exciting day for Office 365. There has been a lot of news today and I wanted to summarize the recent events that may have passed you by with this blog post. We announced that Office 365 added 22 additional markets, new features...
  • Lync and Learn - The Missing Lync in Business Today

Audience: Office 365 for professionals and small businesses Office 365 for enterprises Lync and Learn is an online session led by Community Grid members that will address different Office 365 subjects and scenarios and is beneficial to anyone...
  • More News on Mac and Office 365 - Part 2, Lync and the iPad - Grid User Post

Audience: Office 365 for professionals and small businesses Office 365 for enterprises In part two of our look at iOS and Office 365, we learn about Lync and the iPad . You can read part one here entitled iOS5 brings editing to Office...
  • Get the release notes advantage

Written by: Stephanie Shenk, technical editor for Office 365 Audience: Office 365 for professionals and small businesses, Office 365 for enterprises Inside information may get you in trouble when it comes to stocks and bonds, but when...
  • What was that password?

Audience: Office 365 for professionals and small businesses Office 365 for enterprises How passwords are managed in Office 365 has changed. See Changing and resetting passwords for Office 365 for the latest information.
  • 64-bit version of Directory Synchronization tool is now available

Yep, you read that right. If you’ve been following the Office 365 wiki pages, you may have seen the wiki post quietly go live yesterday. MVP Ivan Sanders has already found it, installed it, and blogged on it . Podium! We’re excited to...
  • More News on Mac and Office 365

Audience: Office 365 for professionals and small businesses Office 365 for enterprises There has been recent news about how Mac in Office 365 has gotten better. I came across this blog on http://www.boxfreeit.com.au written by our own Office...
  • Hello Small Business - What would you like to learn about next?

From Tom Werner, Writer, SharePoint Online/Office 365: My name is Tom, and I’m a technical writer for SharePoint, specifically SharePoint Online for small businesses. I’m working on the Help articles, how to videos, and training for the...
  • Mac Users: Download Lync for Mac 2011 Today

Audience: Office 365 for professionals and small businesses Office 365 for enterprises Working on a Mac in Office 365 just got better. As we have written before , Office for Mac 2011 and 2008 work great with email in Exchange Online and documents...
  • Technical Tuesday Post - Building a SharePoint advanced search application with Silverlight 4

Audience: Office 365 for professionals and small businesses Office 365 for enterprises The Grid is full of Office 365 experts that are brimming with great information. The Grid User Post blog series will expose some of The Grid's best...
  • Office 365 Grid Community User of the Week - Martina Grom

The Grid User of the Week is a series written by The Grid community manager. You can view previous posts here . Read and learn more about the Grid here . The Grid User for this week is Martina Grom . Martina is a CIO and Office 365 expert from Vienna...
  • Exchange Online Archiving

Audience: Exchange/Office 365 for Enterprises Administrators Author: Robert Mazzoli, Senior Technical Writer, Exchange Are you an administrator of an on-premises Exchange Server 2010 SP1 organization looking for a cloud-based archiving...
  • Lync and Learn - Introduction on how businesses can benefit from SharePoint Online

Lync and Learn is an online session led by Community Grid members that will address different Office 365 subjects and scenarios and is beneficial to anyone who wants to learn more and expand their knowledge of the Office 365 suite. View past Lync and...
  • Cutover Exchange Migration and Single Sign-on

Audience: Exchange Online/Office 365 for enterprises administrators Author : Mark Johnson, Senior Technical Writer with Exchange Do you want to migrate all your on-premises Exchange mailboxes to Exchange Online in Office 365, but still allow users...
  • Much ado about directory synchronization filtering

Written by: Dan Albright, technical writer for Office 365 Audience: Office 365 for enterprises You’ve been around the block a time or two. You know what’s up. You can run the Microsoft Online Services Directory Synchronization...
  • Support Made Simple

Author: Rod Paulino Program Manager - Office 365 Experience Team Audience: Office 365 for professionals and small businesses Office 365 for enterprises Hi. I’m Rod Paulino, a Program Manager on the Office 365 Experience Team...
  • Service Availability in Office 365

Written by: Kumar Venkateswar, Office 365 Senior Product Manager I’d like to introduce myself. My name is Kumar Venkateswar, and I’m a senior product manager on the Office 365 Technical Product Management team. Some of you may recognize...
  • Directory Sync Updates - Grid User Post

Out latest Grid user post comes from Jorge Diaz - Planet . View the original post here. Office 365: Directory Sync Updates - Grid User Post Over the past few months I have seen several posts in the community about administrators having issues...
  • Office 365 Professional & Small Business: Simple Domain Sharing for Email

Authors: Scott Landry, Tony Trivison Are you a small organization that wants to migrate to the cloud and get an idea of the configuration steps involved? A new wiki topic, Simple Domain Sharing for SMTP Email Addresses , introduces a fictitious small...
  • Tuesday's Tip: How to disable password policy settings in BPOS and Office 365 with PowerShell - Grid User Post

The Grid is full of Office 365 experts that are brimming with great information. The Grid User Post blog series will expose some of The Grid's best content to the entire Office 365 Community. Are you interested in contributing to The Grid? Click here...