Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011 client update released today

Office 365 Community Blog

|
Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011 client update released today

Audience: Professionals, small businesses, and enterprises

As of 10 AM PST today, the Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.1 Update package is available for download. This update will be available to Lync for Mac users next week through Microsoft Update.

This update addresses two known issues:

• Lync for Mac sign-in into Office 365
  • Installation of Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2 causes Lync for Mac to become inoperable

After installing this update, Lync for Mac users will be able to connect to Office 365 and use Lync for Mac on Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2.

You can find more information about this update in the Microsoft Knowledge Base article.

RSS
Comments
  • Thank you.  This fixed my issues, though it would be nice not to have to configure the sip server manually.    (I still have to do that or I cannot connect)

How about an iOS client now!  :)

• 対象: Office 365 for Enterprise、および Office 365 for Professional and Small Business を Mac でお使いのお客様

October 21 - Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011 client update released today This update addresses two known

• Thx, now my question is how can Lync replace my MSN Messenger, i can add my MSN contacts by typing them in but all i get is "An error occured" if i try to communicate with them. Probably my lack of knowledge but if someone knows more and would like to enlight me i would be happy :)

• Recently we released the new Lync client for the Macintosh platform and customers have asked if it will

• Does anyone else see the Password Length issue? My password is 18 characters and it doesn't seem to take it. Looks like there is an issue with the length of password

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)